Instructions are to:
The bloggers I nominate are:
- Sarah @ Exploring Woods
- Sarah @ Dandelions and Daffodils
- Kristin @ Skinny Jeans and A Chai Latte
- Meredith @ Latchkey Kid
- Danielle @ Ghosts Waltz
1. I am really really really ridiculously musical. And I don't say this to brag. It's just that it's my one thing. It's the one thing I know inside out. I can pretty much pick up an instrument and play it. You know when you have something that comes really natural to you and you don't have to think about it, you just do it, even if you've never done it before? Music is that thing for me.
I'm told I should do more with it, but it gets put on the back burner quite often because I get so busy learning new things that I don't want to play with something I know so well!
2. I pick up a new hobby every 2 weeks or so. Sometimes it drives me crazy that I can't focus on any 1 thing for a long time. And at other times it makes me happy that I'm interested in soooo many things. This week I've started making fancy pants underroos!!
3. By the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts I can pronounce you whatever. I became a "minister" when I was 19 so I could marry folks. Then I went to my city hall and got a fancy piece of paper that, basically, said whatever I "pronounced" would be legally bound! The closest I ever got to actually marrying anyone was one Valentines Day a few years ago when a bunch of my pals got together and after a few drinks, started pulling names out of a bag, I "married" them and so it became known as the "Semi-Legal Marriage Valentines Day Dance Party"
4. If I didn't think I was going to become a teacher, all my fingers would be tattooed. I love finger/hand tattoos. They are super sexy in my book.
5. I could eat grapefruit all day, every day. It is my favorite food. I would rather have grapefruit than chocolate. Grapefruits are also super sexy.
6. I am recently obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I have watched three seasons in like, 5 days. Not even joking. It helps that we had a blizzard and I had already cleaned my house....
7. I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. And one time my friend, Jacks, and I fat-poisoned Martin Scorsese's and Leonardo DiCaprio's lattes. At the time, we didn't realize who the drinks were for. We just thought we were giving some stuck up, skinny jerk some super-fattening lattes (we're talking 1000 calories or so per latte. It's amazing how fattening you can make a Venti Latte...). We found out later on that that stuck up, skinny jerk was Scorsese's personal assistant and those drinks were for him and the cast of "Shutter Island". Oops >:-)