Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bunheads








Bunheads is absolutely my new favorite show. I don't watch a lot of TV, but this caught my attention and it's so adorable and clever. The storyline is basically, a Vegas showgirl marries a fan she hardly knows, on a whim, he brings her home to Paradise, California to live with him and his eccentric mother, who owns a dance studio. The characters are wonderful and the dancing makes me wish I had stuck with ballet, rather than busting my knees all up with roller derby and running off with ballet's strumpet of a cousin, belly dance.
I hope this show has a bazillion seasons and everybody falls in love with it like I have. It is a gem of a show (and it's on Hulu!).

5 comments:

  1. Ah! I totally love this show too! My friend's husband works on it which is the reason I started watching but now I'm hooked! Plus, I grew up watching Gilmore Girls so how could I not like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so neat!!
      I am so so hooked. I don't have a TV, so I have to wait til Tuesday mornings to watch it, which has become a weekly tradition. Bunheads and coffee on my day off! It's a good tradition :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this show, but I am interested now!

    Newest follower! Hope you can check out my newest post on how to get Jessica Albas look and follow back if you like it :) www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds fantastic! with luck it will come to a canadian cable channel soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes!!! It's sooooooo fantastic!

    ReplyDelete